Quantum Data Systems (H.K.) Ltd carries a complete containment solution for your data center. The system includes the follow modules designed to fit most data center containment requirements.
* Click to enlarge images
Aisle End Sliding Door
Simplex brings you the ultimate in elegance and functionality in this latest door from the AirBlock line of data center products. Look at these features and see why:
- Easy-glide track system operates smoothly. The self-aligning doors require no adjustment.
- Sweep seal and perimeter gasketing provides maximum containment.
- Extruded aluminum framing for strength and weight savings.
- No protruding header or track assembly, allowing for a sleek, simple design.
- Exclusive self-closing cartridge converts from manual to self-closing in minutes.
- Inserts range from polycarbonate to flexible vinyl materials.
- Doors come together with a self-sealing magnetic gasket for a 100% seal. No air loss.
- Single doors up to 48" wide. Double doors to 72" wide.
- Self-closer adjusts for speed and soft close.
- Available in clear or black anodized finish.
- Door is pre-hung and installs in minutes.
- Take advantage of our quick-ship program.
Click HERE for the viedo of AirBlock Pro-Glide Modular Sliding Door Systems.
Expandable Filler Panel
Not all server racks are in place on day one leaving gaps between server racks. Expandable Filler Panel are variable in with designed to allow data center managers to maintained their aisle containment integrity while server racks. Learn more about Expand Filler Panel on our product page.
AirBlock Flexible Gap Seals
Flexible Gap Seals close off gaps between racks in your data center most commonly created by mixing racks. These seals also allow you to close air leaks around support pillars or other architectural features of your building that creates gaps in your data center.
AirBlock Rack Cap with Hard Top Panel or Melt-Away Tiles
The AirBlock Aisle Containment Ceiling System incorporates a simple design and quality materials for the ideal ceiling or cap solution in your data center. Control temperatures in both hot aisle and cold aisle containment applications. Use AirBlock Rack Cap with Hard Top Panel or Melt-away Tiles which virtually disappear in the event of a fire, allowing your sprinkler system full range, and allowing you to meet the requirements of your local fire marshal.
Learn more about Airblock Rack Cap with Hard Top Panel or Melt-Away Tiles on our product page.
Data Center Curtain Containment
Curtain containment is a flexible and economical solution to archive data center containment. To learn more about Data Center Curtain Containment visit our solution page or data center curtain product page.